Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Art and Resolutions for 2013


Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone has had a wonderful break! I wanted to share with all of you just a few goals of mine for the New Year. If you'd like, you can share your New Year's Resolutions by commenting. 

Some of my goals for this year:
  • Go at least a month without a soda. (1 day down and 30 more to go!)
  • Do more art and graphic design and share it here!
  • Keep my good grades up.
  • Spend more time reading my Bible.
To close this blog post, here is a Bible verse to meditate on: Psalms 37:4 - "Delight yourself also in the LORD: and he shall give you the desires of your heart."

I just want to live, laugh, love, and learn more this year like the poster says. May you receive the desires of your heart in 2013! God bless all of you this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment