Thursday, January 10, 2013

Free Phone Background - France

Here is a new free phone background! Megan asked for it originally but I'd like to share it with everyone! Hope you like it!

Hopefully it will fit you guy's phone. I was trying to make a larger image and messed up the dimensions for an iPhone 4. You can stretch it out and it works fine though.

Really makes me want to go to Paris again. Going up the Eiffel Tower was an experience that I will never forget. When we were at the very top the tower was even swaying. If I ever get another chance to visit, I want to try going to the top of the Eiffel Tower and not be so scared. I absolutely wouldn't let go of the walls or railing.

Well, feel free to share it with your and comment with ideas for new backgrounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment